Why Choose Effective Solutions?
How do you select a great IT service provider?
When you think about it, there are three essential criteria that everyone wants when hiring an outside service provider:
• Someone who knows what they’re doing.
• Someone who will keep their promises.
• Someone who will bill you fairly.
Excellent IT service providers will have excellent answers to these questions.
The first consideration when selecting an IT Service Provider is determining their level of competence. Do they have the training, the talent, and the experience to take care of your needs?
• We have been in business for 25 years;
• We specialize in small to medium sized businesses;
• We don't just specialize in one area of hardware and/or software;
• We have expeience with (just to name a few)
• Windows Desktops, Laptops and Servers
• Macintosh Systems
• Firewalls (most models)
• VOIP Systems
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Microsoft SharePoint Server
• We Specialize in finding solutions to meet your needs.
• We have the bandwidth to meet your needs.
The second consideration when selecting and IT Service Provider is their flexibity in working with you
• What am I going to pay?
• What am I going to get?
• How quickly will I get what I need?
When you choose to work with us, we spell out exactly what you will pay. We bill on an hourly basis, but we do not nickle and dime our customers. Meaning we do not bill for every single thing. For example, if you call and ask a simple question you will not receive a bill.
We detail our services and commitments to you our customer. We are also able to provide any level of service you need or want. Meaning we can do as much or as little as you like. After all, most people are able to reset a piece of equipment, but may not want to. Whether you feel comfortable doing it yourself, you need some quick telephone advice or require onsite assistance, we are here to help.
One of the most important reasons to hire an IT services provider is to fix things when they break. So one of the most critical questions you can ask is, “How do I get help when I need it?”
We are here for you. You can either e-mail or call us and we promise to either answer your call or return your call quickly. Our customers are truly surprised how quickly we respond to them. Let us show you.
Once you feel confident that the vendor who you are considering can provide competent service in a timely fashion and they’ll keep their promises, you’ll want to make sure that you will be billed fairly and that you know what you are paying for.
Ask us. We have nothing to hide. We will tell you upfront what we charge and will provide details on everything we do so you can feel comfortable.